10 Items You Must Keep in Your Purse
I’ve often put my hand inside my bag in search of something important only to find a whole lot of random junk and NOT what I was actually looking for. 😐 For years, I have struggled because of my bag’s unorganized ways (yes, it wasn’t my fault 😀 ). But then I found the ultimate solution to hassle free searches through my bag! *Cheers* 😀
And the solution is…keeping all the important stuff (e.g. documents, debit card, wallet, USB flash drives, cell phone etc.) inside one section or column of your bag and the following essentials in the other. Doing so prevents all your stuff from mixing up inside your bag.
If you organize your bag this way, I assure you that you’ll never forget anything important at home again.
10 Baggy Essentials:
- ID or Drivers Licence: Always keep it with you. You never know when you’d need it!
- Hand Sanitizer: A MUST-KEEP if you’re a medical student or a doctor! I don’t know what I’d do without this baby. Keep a small bottle of hand sanitizer in your bag to keep yourself safe from germs around you – ALL AROUND YOU! 😐
- Band-Aid & Aspirin: Better be safe than sorry
- Sewing Kit & Safety: Broke a button on your way to work? There’s nothing a little sewing kit can’t fix.
- Tissues or Oil-Absorbing Sheets: They come in handy on a very busy humid day or if you spill something on your shirt.
- Mint Gum: To fight bad breath right after you’ve had a pizza topped with onions for lunch 😀
- Bobby Pins & Hair bands: To help you pull back your hair when you feel over heated.
- Pen & a Notebook: We all use our phones to take down important notes now, but what if it’s an emergency? Always keep a small notebook and a pen in your bag. Besides, your phone can’t possibly sign your name on your cheque or documents, can it?
- Extra Cash: Though it’s impossible to leave some extra cash lying in your purse, you should still try saving it in some ‘over protected’ small zip pocket just in case of some emergency.
- Compact & a Lip Stain: I hate it when there’s something stuck between my teeth and I have no mirror to see it! It’s equally annoying to redo my lips after every few hours. So replace your lip gloss with a lip stain which looks just as stunning and stays on longer and do keep a compact for minor emergencies. 😀