10 Things You Must Do Before You Die!
“Every man dies – Not every man really lives” ~ William Ross.
In a world where survival seems to become difficult with every passing moment, ‘living’ your life is still easy and free of cost. All you need is a little something to brighten up your life. So here’s a list of things that I feel you must try at least once in your lifetime so you may die a happy man.
1. Fall in Love: Yes. Fall in love – deeply and helplessly. You should experience true love at least once in your life. Learn to love everything, starting with yourself.
2. Plant a Tree: One of the most beautiful things in life is to watch your kids grow before your eyes. Seeing a few minor seeds grow into a mighty tree gives you a similar feeling. You can sow some seeds with your kids and then see the tree grow alongside your kids. It’ll be one of the most precious memories you’ll share with your kids.
4. Make a Fool of Yourself: Don’t be afraid to make a complete fool of yourself. Be carefree. It’s okay to mess things up sometimes. Remember! People did not provide you with this life so they don’t have the right to judge you either.
5. Teach Someone to Read: The best way to help someone is to educate him. Find someone who cannot read, and teach him to do so. This will not only help him but will also give you that great happy feeling that words can never describe.
6. Forgive Everyone: Please do. Forgive everyone and learn to see the positive side of people. You’ll feel much better when your heart would no longer hold a grudge against someone. But first, do not forget to forgive yourself.
9. Sleep Under the Stars: Sleep under the stars once. You will not regret doing it. Pick a day that seems less cloudy and if the clouds do manage to interrupt your amazing view then try to spot patterns in them (i personally love doing that..bunnies, bears and snowman clouds all the way <3 :D)
10. Look Around, Feel, Praise!: The best things in life are free. Look around yourself, explore the beauty of the world, feel the positive energy and praise your Creator for bestowing such magnificent gifts upon you.