10 Ways To Be More Productive
When was the last time you actually visited your dear neighbour to inquire about his health or just for the sake of a nice cup of tea with him? Can’t remember it right? I know life has become so busy now that 24 hours a day just don’t seem to be enough. So we’ve figured out the best way to save some time i.e. by NOT SOCIALIZING (by socializing I do not mean spending extravagant amount of time on Facebook or Twitter 😐 ). So how to make room for everything in just 24 hours you say?
Well, say no more! To make things easier for you, I’ve made a list of 10 easy ways to help you be more productive without losing your social circle. 🙂
MORE PRODUCTIVE ME
- The best way to do more in a short period of time is to give less time to the most important stuff. This helps you to save energy as well.
- PLEASE, set your priorities – No more eat, sleep, work and repeat. NO FACEBOOK! NO PROCRASTINATING. 😐
- Eat well, sleep well and…let me say..ex…EXERCISE! 😛
- Get up early! When you get up early, you get at least 2 extra hours from your not so sufficient 24 hours of the day. You can use that time to exercise and review things in a better manner before going to work.
- Learn not to judge others and behave well. Convert good behaviour into habits.
- Familiarize yourself with something new everyday! You can even learn a new word a day. 🙂
- Say ‘NO’. Please learn to say no sometimes. Others dilemma is not your headache. Focus what’s important for you (seems a bit selfish, eh? You try it and you’ll see what I mean).
- Select a Maintenance Day! Yes, that happens to be the day you do things like a week’s laundry, ironing clothes, cleaning your drawers etc. so that you don’t have to do everything on daily basis.
- Live by TMR – Two Minute Rule! Do what you can manage to do today. No putting it off till tomorrow. Remember, tomorrow NEVER comes.
- The most important rule – Work with a purpose! Make your goals ‘smarter’. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT overburden yourself with meaningless things. Good Luck 😉